Samui Airport is privately owned and operated by Bangkok Airways. Most flights from the island are operated by Bangkok Airways. Thai Airways international began flights to Samui in February 2008.
From Bangkok to Surat Thani - 12 hours
- and then on to Samui by either express boat (1 hour 30 minutes) or ferry (2 hours)
By Air To Samui:
- From Bangkok - 1 hour 10 mins
- From Hong Kong - 3 Hours 5 mins
- From Singapore - 1 Hour 45 mins
- From KL Malaysia - 2 hours 15 mins
- From Phuket - 30 mins
- From Pattaya - 55 mins
- From China - check flight timetable
By Vehicle on Samui:
- From Samui Airport to Santiburi - 25 mins.
- From Bophut to Santiburi - 15 mins.
- From Chaweng to Santiburi - 30 mins.
- From Lamai to Santiburi - 40 mins.